2011년 10월 3일 월요일

My Special Clothing

 I have a valuable piece of clothing. My father gave me a hoody. He often plays the baseball with his high school friends. They have a team name. They are proud of their team, so the name of his baseball team is written on my hood. When I wear the hood, I'm happy, because it reminds me of my father. It's special to me.

댓글 2개:

  1. Hello Juyoung,
    This is a nicely written blog post. It is good to read about your most valuable piece of clothing.
    You may want to delete the period and replace it with a comma, and then write a small 'b' for 'because' on the last full line.
    Anyway, this is good writing. Well done! I look forward to reading all your other good pieces of writing soon too.
    j.w.

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Juyoung,
    I hope you have been having a good weekend.
    Please update the rest of your good freewriting exercise writing pieces to your blog. I really want to be able to read them online very soon.
    Have a good week!
    j.w.

    답글삭제